Top Shop Wish List. September.

Comes Autumn and my cravings for jumpers and coats get hard to resist. I keep passing the shops window shopping - no one said I can't at least look at all the beautiful warm and cosy items that are appearing in the stores.
I have plenty of items on my mind that I will have to add to my wish list this month, but these three are definitely in my top 5 - this time it is all from Top Shop. Check out the links for easy shopping.


This stunning sweater comes in black and white and soft pink and burgundy colours and I cannot have enough of how beautiful the gradient is on the burgundy one. I have noticed that wide sleeves seem to be a thing this season since both of my new items have the same style. Completely picked that up unconsciously but I seem to like it... But maybe not too much to change y wardrobe into a wide-sleeved heaven. Would definitely make an exception for this one though.


Now this beauty looks best in pink and I will not accept any other opinion. OK that might be a bit harsh, but it is something with the pink colours this season that the brands like Top Shop definitely got it right for me. These also come in ivory and yellow. I feel like adding this to the basket this instant.


This coat has me at love and hate relationship: 
+ Love the colour;
- Hate the "fur";
+ But it is faux;
- Might look too faux;
+ Love the style;
- Need to try on for full satisfaction.

And where I am absolutely sure I would love it as soon as I try it on, this is the only item on this list that I would not want to buy online. It is a very personal relationship for me so will need to pop in and see if I like it as much as I want it.

Ah, shopping. Hate being on a strict budget and trying to be a good girl. I better go make another September wishlist for myself and try to behave until October comes and I am officially allowed to shop!

Comments

Popular Posts